PurpleSpace Terms & Conditions
Membership of PurpleSpace provides Employee Network and Resource Group leaders, Champions, Allies and Executive Sponsors with access to the tools and know-how you need to develop positive networks and groups and to help you to support your disabled employees to flourish at work.
- A Member of PurpleSpace is anyone who has paid the appropriate subscription fee.
- You can find details of our membership packages here
- Chairs and co-chairs of networks must apply separately and in their own right
- Membership of PurpleSpace is for a time-limited period (starting at one-year) and to continue membership you must renew your subscription fee when prompted.
- If your membership expires and you re-join you will be expected to repay the joining fee as well as your annual subscription.
- If you leave PurpleSpace we will keep your contributions to the forum in the Member Zone but these will be assigned a generic PurpleSpace profile indicating that you are no longer able to interact with other members. You do have the option of deleting your content before you leave but we would encourage you to keep any valuable content available for others to benefit from.
We want all members of PurpleSpace to get the most from their membership by supporting and learning and being respectful of one another.
- You agree that your data can be shared in the PurpleSpace Member Zone
- We will use your data to administer your PurpleSpace membership and any events you attend.
- Your registration must be true and correct and you will keep the information updated.
- You are responsible for all the information which you post, upload or display on the website.
- You will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, harassing, obscene, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, pornographic, or otherwise in violation of any UK Laws relating to on-line conduct and with any applicable international laws.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise display any content which contains software viruses, or any that contains chain letters, bulk mail, junk mail, spam or similar.
- Any downloads from the Member Zone are for your personal use only. If you wish to share any documents with colleagues you must seek the express permission of PurpleSpace to do this.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password/membership number and log-in details confidential. Our security measures depend on you complying with this obligation and we are not responsible for any breach of your privacy due to your failure either to keep your password/membership number secure.
- If you have a concern about how another member is using your personal data, or if you think it is being used in breach of these terms, please report this via firstname.lastname@example.org
- You acknowledge that the Internet is not a completely secure medium, and we therefore cannot be responsible for breaches of security arising out of intentional and/or unauthorised attempts to access the website, for example, by computer hackers.
- PurpleSpace may delete, edit, lock, move or remove any content without notice and for any reason and/or to record the IP address from which any content is posted, uploaded or displayed without notice and for any reason, (including, without limitation) content which is in breach of these terms
- Cookies are on your computer and track your data movements. This means a small text file will be placed on your computer by PurpleSpace Ltd. when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site.
- PurpleSpace Ltd. may set and access first-party Cookies on your computer. These Cookies are integral to the services provided by the Web Site to you.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
- You may delete Cookies, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
- Please ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.
Links to other websites
PurpleSpace is not responsible for the content of external websites and links to external sites should not be taken as an endorsement of their content.