Organisation membership – multiple users - £2,350 pa (no joining fees)
How do you know if this is right for you?
- Your organisation has had a disability network / resource group for a few years – it is mature and you are looking for fresh ideas and new connections from others to keep you ahead of the curve OR;
- Your company has no experience in delivering a disability network / resource group and you want to fast-track know-how to a core team in order to reap the benefits
- The network / resource group engages with multiple individuals and stakeholders – its deliverables and objectives are part of a structured D&I strategy – you need easy, low cost ways of sustaining energy and interest from many people
- Your leadership team wants the organisation to set an ambitious strategy to lead in the field of disability confidence (e.g. you may have achieved Leader status in the government’s Disability Confident employer scheme or ranked highly in Business Disability Forum’s Disability Standard) and you want to get to, or stay at the top of your game
- You have to engage multiple ‘volunteers’, champions & allies from within your organisation and want to give them access to innovative ideas and a modern purple narrative
- Your organisation wants cost-effective ways of building your own internal capacity to sustain cultural change
- You want to foster better connections with other network / resource group leaders – and explore ways of working collaboratively with others.
- Access for up to 20 of your people to the private Member Zone (previously called Leaders Lounge). An organisation with multiple users can swap or change the names of their representatives as many times as they need. That’s less than £120 per person per year – to be part of the ONLY professional development hub supporting disability network leaders.
- A total of eight places during the annual programme of face-to-face networking and learning events
- Unlimited access to member webinars (and archives)
- Three places at the main member reception
- Organisation’s name and logo displayed on PurpleSpace public site
- Use the PurpleSpace name and logo on your job adverts, company websites and on your email signature
- Option to nominate individuals to participate on any of the #ourdisabilityconfidence working groups (co-producing toolkits and resources with other network leaders)
- Option to profile your network and leadership via our social media channels
- Option to upload information about your own company events in the private member Resource Centre and to extend invitations to fellow network leaders – as well as receive invitations from others
- Option to host key PurpleSpace events – showcasing your work and building the profile of your network and your organisation’s reputation
- Bi-annual newsletter
- Access to the PurpleSpace Directory of employee networks / resource groups from 2018. This will be an evolving listing of employee networks / resource groups irrespective of PurpleSpace membership.
And if you need access for more than 20 individuals let us know.
If you require any further information about the benefits of joining PurpleSpace, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. and Kate or Jo will contact you to discuss the most suitable membership package for your needs. We look forward to hearing from you.